Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Fan Mail


Happy Hump Day, everyone!
I want to send HUGE thank you's to all of you who donated to St. Baldricks via Millie.
As promised, she shaved her head after making her goal. Her event, with your help, raised nearly 70,000 dollars. That's HUGE friends. Thank you, thank you, thank you.
If there is a childrens charity you'd like me to profile, email me! Notsafeforthefridge at gmail.com
And I do hope you enjoy today post, presented mercifully without comment.
Feel free to leave one of your own down below. <3

1 comment:

  1. Love this!

    I was working in a preschool classroom the other day & we had the traveling zoo visit with nocturnal animals. There was a Madagascar hissing cockroach, a hedgehog, & a python. After the zoo left, we had the kids tell us what their favorite animal was & color a picture of it. When one of the little girls was asked what her favorite animal was, she answered, "The cock show."

    ReplyDelete