Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Food Chain


With Six You Get Eggroll.

 

Hey everyone!  This week I'm sending some love over to IPUL- Idaho Parents Unlimited.

They are doing great work over there and like mostly everyone I know, have been affected by the times we find ourselves living in. Drop on by show them some love if you can. Or if you know a family that can use their services, send the link to them. Even if you aren't in the area I know they will do their best to point you in the right direction. 

If you know of a children's charity that could use some love, hit me up, ok? 

You can talk to me via email notsafeforthefridge <@> gmail.com

You can hit me up on Twitter.

Or drop me a little line on Facebook.

Also if you follow and 'like' me on those pages you won't miss any of the nonsense!  

Stealing a line from Phillip DeFranco, I love yo faces!!! 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment