Wednesday, February 6, 2013

My Hero...

    " STEAK It makes me calm and its my favorite food. I only like well but pink in the...."

Gotta have a hero!

One of my personal heroes is my friend Angela. She is truly amazing for lots of reasons but her current slice of fabulousness is heading up the IPUL over in Idaho. A WONDERFUL organization that helps children of differing abilities and their families connect with resources available to them in the community. They are doing a Virtual SNOW DAY fundraiser. Cool idea, right?
  Join in the fun, have a cup of cocoa and help the cause if you can!

 If you're still reading this, YOU'RE AWESOME! Don't forget to share this kids hero (and mine) with your peeps today!! Boxes at the top!! Or simply retweet on Twitter or click the share button on Facebook!
Much love, gang.

No comments:

Post a Comment