Wednesday, September 30, 2015

It's my Blogaversary!

It's been six years. Six years since I saw a couple of questionable pieces of art and thought... I see penis. And my amazing friends said, "I do too!".  Another friend helped with the title and the rest is history. It was completely on a whim and I would have never guessed that all these years later I'd still be getting up early every Wednesday to share a few laughs with my friends and help a few charities along the way.

Without further rambling that no one is going to read anyway, I bring you several pics I've collected over the years that I saved in a folder called "Almost a peen": 



 Fuzzy, wasn't he? 




He's so proud! But aren't they all?









He dresses to the right.
 



It's a testiosaurus

Thank you all so much for joining me on this wacky ride, it's been... interesting. Keep the art and childrens charities coming and thank you so much for all the Facebook and Twitter and Pinterest shares and all the other places you guys have posted Fridge over the years, it means more than I can say. Much love.

No comments:

Post a Comment